First Contact

Ink Bottle | ©inkantstudio.blogspot.com

Hello!
This is Inkant Studio speaking :)
My approach with this blog is to find people from all around the world, those of you who share the same passion for drawing (and the same ignore factor about what technique we choose - if it's traditional or if it's made entirely digital). No limits here, no pursuit for fancy drawings. I don't always care about being cool. Sometimes, there is more in rough sketches and less in the final steps of our projects. There is magic in the human behavior, in our first attempt...Beneath our initial and unaltered mind state lies the hidden beauty of ourselves. With that being said, I'll add I'm more oriented to illustration and not much focused on conceptual design that's made in games industries (there's nothing wrong with that, it's just the fact it isn't my goal). Most of my time I do vector graphics but no matter how far I go with digital medium, I'm still back from time to time on real paper for finding some analogue joy or for setting my starting point in my workflow. Here, my hope is to grow the blog with as many good moments as I could possible get in my free tasks runs. This means sketches, ideas, photos, maybe some videos too...So, feel free to give me your input. Anytime you'll find it's useful to debate, I'm glad to exchange impressions and opinions with you. As time goes bye I will  improve the communication between us.
That's all for now so... thanks for your interest in this place!

Inkant Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Moments in Bucharest

Bucharest, filmed with my little cheap action camera. Happy summer!