Munch Brushes


This is a painting I made to test the Munch Brushes.

This set of Photoshop brushes was created by the same Kyle T Webster I was talking in the past here, but it's now offered for free to anyone interested in joining a great contest offered by Adobe. Read the rules and get the brushes from here if you want to participate and feel free to experiment with this amazing tool set. 

I could not participate to the contest, but that shouldn't stop anyone to have some real fun moments with such a challenge. I love Edvard Munch art and now I was able to experiment with "oil" digital painting technique. See this like an exercise more than anything else, I have a great respect for the original artwork painted by Munch. It was the pursuit for achieving a traditional vibe in a digital environment that's caught my attention with this, especially when I saw that my country wasn't on the list of eligible countries that can participate into the contest.:(
So, for those bounty hunters out there, read the rules to get the glory folks! :)

Anyway, thanks to Kyle for this wonderful share! Painting with his tools is always the right way when going digital and it's so much fun! 

Good luck to anyone who participate into this competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Moments in Bucharest

Bucharest, filmed with my little cheap action camera. Happy summer!