The old rebel


A great french comics western hero was in my head when I've done this but it's just that, just what I remember, no reference used, so it came out a little different than the old rebel I miss... But it serve well to my purpose and I think it's a good test to see if digital watercolor can hold a pretty convincing feel against the real deal. To me, I think it's great for sketching, coloring comics or for book illustrations and if you take on that road it'll be faster and also a trouble free route.

Still, the watercolor technique is something you must consider understanding on paper first, it's a great medium to experiment with and this can have a huge impact on you as an artist. So, do not lost in a digital mist, always get reality first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Moments in Bucharest

Bucharest, filmed with my little cheap action camera. Happy summer!